Mini Battles... Stay Positive!
Have you come across these situations where:
1. You are the ONLY one in the team who struggled to work up on the task?
2. Others only care about their own so called "JD". 😏
3. Someone who always comes with thousand of excuses before trying.
My advise are:
1. Don't ruined your day and get emotional because of them. It is not worth it!
2. Find someone who full with positive vibes. REMEMBER, POSITIVE VIBES can encourage you to be happy and stay happy always. Find some activities that can maintain your enthusiasm. If you are mad and you are in your office, just take a walk for awhile.
My TIPs: Just grab Black Coffee from your cafe and enjoy the taste and smell of the coffee. It will reduce your anger dear. It works on me.
3. Just ignore those Excuser. You can't change peoples' behavior or attitude. But you can change the way you react towards them. IGNORING is the best way for them.
Lots of love from me,