Keep Yourself Motivated. But How??

Hi there. Yes, I knew. It's been a long time since I never show up. Sorry guys. Life is hectic and full of surprise. Alhamdulillah, today I managed to find times to at least share something short that I think it is worth it to try.

The big Q is "What would you do if you finds yourself unmotivated/ down/ depress or any word that can describe that you are unmotivated?"

I would like to share with all my beloved readers, my way to motivate myself. 

I will either READING MOTIVATION BOOKs or will WATCH SPECIFIC MOVIES that can cheer me up again. Wow...!!! How can a book/ movie can boost up your mood back? It depends on you guys but it works on me. 

List of BOOK that I always READ:
  • #88lovelife (Vol.1,2 & 3) by Diana Rikasari
  • How to Think Big by David J. Schwartz 
  • Don't Sweat The Small Stuff for Women by Kristine Carlson
List of MOVIE that I always WATCH:

  • Morning Glory 2010
  • Devil Wear Prada
Yes, of cause you MUST keep praying to GOD when you feel depress and down. I know you guys will always do that right? 😄😄😄

I hope you guys enjoy reading my short writing. See you guys in another entry. 


XOXO from me,
Azlinda

Comments

Popular Posts